The NIHHC’s network of volunteers reflects the cultural diversity of our community. Our volunteers come from different background and experiences. They help overcome the language and cultural barriers many Hispanics face, serving as a bridge that connects the underserved community with access to health care providers and educational programs in a culturally sensitive manner.
Volunteering with the NIHHC is a unique opportunity for you to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Grow as an agent for social change
- Build relationships with the community
- Learn as well as educate others
- Work together with a goal of building a healthy community.
The NIHHC’s volunteers are involved in many ways. Take a look below.
If you are interested in becoming one of our volunteers, please download, fill out, and submit the following form: Spanish or English. You may submit it electronically through e-mail or through the contact form below.